Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Interested in Health Coaching? Want to help?

Most of my friends are compassionate souls who truly like to help others when they can. I'm like that too. We like to help.

I have two areas where I need help.

The first is easy. If I've ever inspired you to take better care of yourself, I'd love it if you'd write a quick statement about it. Whether by example, insight, or advice, if you feel I've helped you, and you'd be willing to write a testimonial, I'd love to use it on my website and marketing materials.

The second gets a bit more involved. I need to gather health histories. It's a simple deal - a conversation about your health, your goals, your challenges....I ask questions or you fill out a form.

This gives me an opportunity to practice listening to you, and gives you a chance to experience the beginning of a health coaching session.

If you'd like to participate in this program with me, now's your chance to jump in and experience what health coaching is all about.

And since no one likes to go it alone, I am hoping that some of you would be interested in joining me on this path. If you want to become a health coach yourself, I would love to have you come along for what appears to be the best year of my life. Want to become a health coach with me, then let me know so I can get you a nice $500 scholarship.

No comments:

Post a Comment